Manage your entire portfolio of projects in a central repository. Analyze initiatives and focus resources on a set of projects that are strategically aligned and optimized based on organizational priorities.
Manage the initiatives in your portfolio through a structured gating process, continually assessing project health at each stage to identify and mitigate the risk of under performing projects.
Reporting & Dashboards
Generate project reports and publish executive dashboards to improve visibility and collaboration, and facilitate better decision making.
The success of your business depends on your ability to deliver on strategic initiatives – this is why we have pioneered our Web-based, on-demand software, WellCycle Project Office.
WellCycle Project Office automates the workflows and essential processes of your departments, enabling you to increase efficiency and deliver initiatives with repeatable success. Gain visibility into your project portfolio so that you can prevent costly problems like schedule and budget over-runs, stakeholder conflict, delayed escalations, resource constraints, and communications breakdowns.
Global teams can collaborate to share knowledge, documents, and lessons learned. Mitigate risk by increasing visibility into the health of your project portfolio. Easy configuration lets you quickly embed your methodology and best practices or phase your deployment. The solution can be extended without limits, growing with you as your project management needs advance.
WellCycle Project Office includes a complete project management methodology that addresses all of the core processes in the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) industry-standard Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). The solution helps teams successfully deliver projects by automating the project management phases: Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Closure
- Improve cross-team visibility with real-time access to a central repository of project data
- focus resources on a set of projects that are strategically aligned and optimized based on organizational priorities
- Manage project information such as documents, issues, risks, changes and requirements
- Deliver all of your initiatives through a consistent and automated methodology to increase efficiency and mitigate risk
- Formulate project work plans and track the progress of resources and milestones using a proven project management discipline
- Manage the review, approval and escalation of project-related decisions
Project Reporting & Analysis
- Gain real-time visibility to key delivery performance indicators and detailed status of each initiative
- Filter and Sort reports to highlight relevant data
- Quickly export reports to other formats such as Excel or PDF
- Align your Portfolio with Business Strategy – Analyze new opportunities and existing initiatives to focus resources on a set of projects that are strategically aligned, balanced, and optimized based on organizational priorities.
- Deliver Projects Successfully – Automate the essential business processes of the project lifecycle, based on best practices and lessons learned, to ensure that projects are delivered with repeatable success.
- Increase Visibility – Achieve transparency to your project portfolio to obtain critical insight into the health of your business, identify risks and issues before they become problems, and make informed decisions.
- Gain Control through Governance – Manage the initiatives in your portfolio through a structured gating process, continually assessing project health at each stage to identify and mitigate the risk of under-performing projects.
- Improve Collaboration and Knowledge Sharing – Promote seamless collaboration between project teams and business partners across geographies. Web-based access to project documents and best practices allows your organization to improve performance and helps new team members to become productive faster.
WellCycle Project Office provides critical tools and modules to facilitate the project management process, including:
- Project Management – Manage projects and project-related data in a central project portfolio.
- Task Scheduling – Optimize schedules using InVision’s unique resource scheduling and task management system.
- Resource Management – Track resource contact information and manage assignments and utilization.
- Document Management – Attach documents, in any format, to be stored and versioned in a central document repository.
- Costs Management – Track budgeted and actual costs and calculate cost variances.
- Issue Tracking – Track issues from identification to resolution in the InVision Issue Tracking Module.
- Risk Management – Identify and assess risks in the InVision Risks Module.
- Action Item Management – Track and assign action items in the InVision Action Item Module.
- Requirements Tracking – Collect and track project requirements in the InVision Requirements Module.
- Scope and Change Management – Manage change requests and scope creep in the InVision Changes Module.
- Defect Tracking – Track bugs or defects from open to resolved in the InVision Defect Tracking Module.
- Events Tracking – Track the schedule events in the InVision Event Tracking Module.
- Lessons Learned – Document learnings and best practices in the InVision Lessons Learned Module.
- Discussion Journal – Maintain and route discussion items related to various data points in your process in a central forum.
- Custom Modules – Easily rollout custom data modules and workflows to support other business processes.
WellCycle Project Office Applications
The WellCycle Project Office includes a series of applications to perform critical functions in your complex business solutions:
- Portfolio Manager – The InVision Portfolio Manager allows organizations to select the right portfolio of projects and deliver each one successfully. Automate the essential workflows of your lifecycle to improve delivery and outcomes. Increase visibility to the portfolio to provide critical insight into the health of your business, to identify risks and issues before they become problems, and make informed decisions.
- Time Tracking – InVision Time Tracking utilizes the Web to promote seamless collaboration between project teams and business partners across geographies. Simplify and standardize the collection of project status and timesheets from globally dispersed resources, eliminating inefficient manual processes and reducing entry errors. Managers can quickly approve timesheets and instantaneously post status to schedules, improving project tracking and visibility, and reducing administrative overhead. .
- Enterprise Reporting – Increase visibility and control across your enterprise with critical up-to-the-minute insight into your portfolio. InVision Enterprise Reporting includes over 100 easy-to-use, customizable reports to provide transparency to your portfolio and your business. Each report includes a variety of custom options that give companies the ability to find, track, and measure critical data. Companies can also design and integrate their own custom reports to support specific reporting needs.
- Executive Dashboards – The InVision Executive Dashboard application puts an invaluable management resource at your fingertips. Executive Dashboards provide an at-a-glance overview of your entire project portfolio including initiative status, risks, issues, key deliverables, milestones and more. No more hunting for information from multiple sources. Dashboards give you a complete picture of the health of your business in a one-page snapshot, enabling informed decisions based on the accurate, real-time information.
WellCycle Project Office employs a state-of-the-art technical infrastructure leveraging today’s most powerful technologies:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – Users need only Microsoft’s Internet Explorer Web-browser to collaborate on the WellCycle Project Office platform.
- Microsoft Server Platform – WellCycle Project Office leverages Microsoft’s Windows Server, Internet Information Server, and SQL Server to deploy a highly scalable and secure enterprise application.
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services – Leverage the power of Microsoft’s enterprise reporting system to benefit from high-end business analytics.
- Highly Secure – WellCycle employs a powerful security model addressing physical, network, system, and application level concerns offering maximum protection of your confidential data.
- On Premise or In the Cloud – WellCycle solutions can be accessed through the cloud in our world-class, SSAE 16 certified data center, or installed on premise in your internal data center. Learn more about the WellCycle Cloud
- Mobile Access – Access WellCycle from your tablet or mobile phone to review AFE information, update status, or provide approvals on the go. Learn more about enabling WellCycle for mobile devices
Contact WellCycle for more information about WellCycle Project Office